Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Interesting day

The day started off with me screaming in the shower.... But more about that later.

Ollie developed a rash like Rocky's, so I was fretting about him also having scarlet fever 

Poor little tum.

My day also included a trip to the pediatrician, seeing Stephen graduate kindergarten, and having some dear friends for dinner... These are noted in the posts that follow.

But back to my opening story... I had already taken off my glasses, and as I turned on the shower, I see out of the corner of my near sighted eye something long-legged and dark trying to clamber up the side of the tub. Naturally, I assume it's a giant spider, shut the curtain and start screaming. After regaining my composure, I peeked back into the shower....


I think I should win the award for the most frequent and unusual encounters with gray tree frogs!! And perhaps be punished for my swamp-like bathtub grout.



No comments: