Monday, January 3, 2011

Nonna and Aunt Patti's visit


Joe's mom "Nonna" and aunt Patti came to visit us the Monday after my folks left on Sunday. We took Stephen to the Nashville Science Center, where we met up with the entire Bixler clan: Dave, Penny, Luke, Mark, Claudia, Isabella, Tim, Joy, Madison, Brooke, Gracie, & Marianne, Guy, Aleithia, Ethan, Acacia and Raina Uechi. Stephen didn't pay too much attention to our friends... but he did enjoy playing with things that go... such as this train table.


And this ambulance....

And Joe and Stephen posed in the guitar for Nonna.
At home, one of Stephen's new favorite play things is his "boat"-- actually a toy bin I got at Big Lots while my mom was visiting. Notice Stephen is talking in this picture. He's saying: "Here, Tigger. I'll fix the ball for you. Here, Tigger. You drive the BOAT! I WUV you TIGGER!"

No comments: