Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A couple of Munchisms

This morning, Stephen's first words to me were: "I wanna hug an OSTRICH."
Later in the morning, we were reading one of his many Richard Scarry books. Stephen observed that Lowly worm didn't have any hands. This was quite troubling to Stephen, who repeated "Wowly Worm doesn't have any HANDS!" about twenty times. Then he directs his conversation to Lowly, saying, "Hold on, Wowly. I'll be right back." "Here, Wowly, here's some hands," he says while giving some imaginary hands to Lowly on the page.


He's also been forlorn over the departure of my mom (Grammy) and Jellycat, seen in these photos as the frontcat to Stephen's band. Don't tell Steve, but JellyCat is actually hanging out in the closet until my mom comes back in three weeks to help me with No. 2.

No comments: