Thursday, July 16, 2015

Oliver turns 2



Some things about Ollie at 2:

Ollie-isms:
"Soup-Ollie!" = super Ollie
"I na wan it" = I don't want it
"Aye-ya aye-ya" = I'm trying really hard to do something, won't you take pity on me?
"Faw-fee" = coffee
"Fuffin" = muffin
"Silly Goooose!" (He enunciates this phrase exceptionally well)
"Tars! Tars!" = guitars; ukulele
"I eee-chy. I wan hanoo." = my eczema is itchy, put on my lotion (Renew).
"Rocky! Seeve! Bruh-ders!"
"Dank you-mom!" = universal thank you
"Keem!" = ice cream


Oliver enjoys riding in strollers, toy cars, his car seat etc. He likes pushing around furniture to use as step stools. And flipping the laundry basket to get on our bed.

He likes helping put food on the conveyor belt at Aldi.

He eats a very limited diet: almond milk, bready things, pasta, cheese, pretzels, raisins and crasins, peanuts, peanut butter, corn, bananas, muffins, scrambled eggs and pizza.

No comments: