Friday, December 13, 2013

Conversations

 
As I was getting out of the shower just now, I heard a lot of commotion outside the bathroom door.

Stephen: Rockam, you hide in your room and I'll hide in mine.
Rockam: OKaaay!
Stephen: Now close your door. All the way. Rockam! Can you close the door?
Rockam: No I don't want it
Stephen: Oh,Ok then let's hide from mommy
Rockam: OK (laughing)
Stephen: Here, you hide in the closet
Rockam: (raucous laughter)
Stephen: Rockam! Can you stop laughing?
Rockam: Bwahaa haaa haa-Noooo-hahahaha
Stephen: Ok. Rockam let's hide under the blanket.
Rockam: (giggle giggle)
Stephen: Get in here!
Rockam: (Giggle squeals) 
Both: Stifled laughter
Me: Now where did my boys go? Where could they be?


Rocky: I scary!
Stephen: Mom! Can you take a picture.
Me: I just did.
Stephen: Mom! Take a picture of me with a blanket on my head
Me: I did, honest.

No comments: