Sunday, January 15, 2012

Here you go, Rockam...




Before I explain how Rockam's high chair ended up in our bedroom (with Rockam in it), let me back up a bit. I had given Rockam some munchies in his high chair and then got distracted with something in my office. A couple of minutes later, I thought:  "Rockam sure is quiet, I better go check on him." I get up out of my chair and turn for the door only to be face to face with my youngest son... who has been rolled into the office by his ever-inventive older brother.

A new hobby was born. Stephen decided to give Rockam a tour of the house, and Rockam decided that it was perfectly acceptable to crunch on veggie puffs while being scooched, jerked and turned from room to room, even if it meant occasionally bumping into furniture.


And when the real food ran out, Stephen provided his little bro with a plastic picnic.


I think you can see why Rockam already adores his big brother Steve.

No comments: