Thursday, December 9, 2010

So, I've been delinquent again...

My excuse for not posting on the Daily Muchie is that I've started yet another blog: Emigurumi. It's where I've been documenting my new love of amigurumi, the Japanese fad of crocheted cute things.

But finally, per my mom's insistence, I'm back to Munchie documentation. He's been saying the darndest things lately. For example:

Yesterday I heard him scampering through the house murmuring, "Can I talk on my phone? Can I talk on my phone? Can I talk on my phone?" Each time, his question became more insistent as he got closer to where I was sitting. When he reached me, he said, "Mommy, I don't HAVE a phone!"

Last night, Joe was watching The Daily Show online and there was a video clip of the president. Stephen shouts out, "Hi, Barack OBAMA!!!" The kid is 27 months old.

Stephen loves to have "jam sessions" where I have to play his little ukelele while he drums with chopsticks on his fish xylophone or the bongos. He says, "Mommy is Pastor Brad. She play the GUITAR. I'm Ross. I'm playing the DRUMS."

Anyhow. He's quite the talker. I tried to get him to display some of his verbal skills in a video today. See the next post...

No comments: