Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Yumm-us.

Stephen recently discovered hummus. It's not like I haven't tried to get him to eat it before, it's just that this time around he saw that I was eating it by dipping a carrot into it. He used the same little carrot to polish off the remainder of an unattended tub. He never did eat the carrot though!
A few months ago, clementines were on sale and all of us Parrinos were chowing down on them. Lately, oranges have been pretty pricey, so whenever Stephen asks for them, I have to turn him down. Well, they finally went on sale and so I bought a couple. This morning, I told Stephen he had to wear a bib if he was going to eat oranges because they're messy. He looks down at his bib then looks up at me: "Mommy need a bib too!" Stephen is crazy about oranges... I had to stop him before he ate the peel... notice the little bite marks along the edge in the photo.

No comments: