Friday, September 18, 2009

A typical breakfast

Oh, my sweet boy. He never turns off the cute. In a few days, I might be missing out on these leisurely breakfasts with him, as I'm planning to pick up some hours at my old job for a month. So I thought I'd photograph some highlights from this morning's breakfast:
Milk. Which seems to be causing him some digestive trouble of late. I would give him my soymilk, but I hear the chemical makeup of soy acts like women's hormones when digested. So, not so good for my little guy. Rice Dream is uber-expensive and doesn't have enough fat in it for babies. Any ideas out there?
OK. Those are goldfish I forgot to clean up from yesterday. I'm a bad mom.
But I'm also a good mom in that I made him some %100 whole wheat bread pudding with blueberries, bananas and watermelon juice.
He likes it.
He also likes smashing banana with his toy hammer.
Big stretch! I guess we're not as awake as we appear!

No comments: