Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Tune Coupe Mystery

There was a rather brutish knock at the door this afternoon. It came just as I was trying to undress Munchie for a long overdue bath. So, diapered infant in tow, I tromped to the porch door. No one there. I stepped outside to see if there was anything left for us. I heard the faint rumble of a FedEx truck in the distance, so I slid on some flip flops and carried Stephen around front, realizing most people probably think we actually use our front door and entryway. We never do. In fact, I often forget about its existence beyond being the black hole we cram all the unpacked junk we haven't figured out what to do with yet. OK, so all that to say the truck took off with a rumble (he was parked in our neighbor's driveway). And on our front step, a giant box labeled "Toddler Tune Coupe."

I don't know where this came from, but if the sender is out there, thank you!

It was great fun watching his little feet scamper Flintstones-style as Daddy pushed him around the front yard.

MYSTERY SOLVED: Thank you, Aunt Mary Alice! The coupe is a great first birthday present for Stephen.

No comments: