Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Some stuff I missed...

I've been without Internet on my computer for all of July until today. Now, that's not my complete excuse for not blogging much, but it's a big part of it. Anyhow, I'm back online and I've got a slew of pictures that should have been posted before:
My folks were in town at the beginning of the month... busy as always helping unpack or stack the boxes we haven't gotten to yet.
Dad built me a wardrobe (IKEA, of course!) Stephen found this very interesting :-)

Stephen has really taken a liking to long skinny objects: spatulas, breadsticks, honey wands...
And his all-time favorite, his toothbrush. If I stick it in the crib, he usually wakes up holding it. OH! And he's finally got some teeth. The bottom front began breaking through last week. I love his big gummy smile, but I think I'm going to love his toothy grin too.

And Stephen has really grown to love his "Auntie Tai" -- and her necklace. This photo was taken pre-haircut, when Stephen's hair was looking especially scary.

No comments: