Thursday, April 16, 2009

Cleveland Metroparks

Last weekend, we went to Cleveland to visit the Parrinos and Giammos. On Tuesday, we brought Munchie to one of my all-time favorite Cleveland spots: the Metroparks nature center in Rocky River. I've sat in the wooden rockers watching birds and chipmunks thinking they were the cutest things nature had to offer. This time, I found Stephen the most interesting creature of all. He seems to have his mom's interest in wildlife. He's yelling "Ya-yah-yahhh-ya-yah!" to express his enthusiasm for nuthatches, chickadees and red-bellied woodpeckers.
"Oh, Dad, do ya have to put my sock back on NOW?"
"Oh! Hi Mama!"

1 comment:

Busy Minnesota Mama said...

What a cutie pie! Love that smile!
I'm out "surfing" blogs tonight looking for something interesting to read and inspire. I am also making an offer that I hope you can't refuse. Drop on by my blog to check it out.
http://busyminnesotamama.blogspot.com/ amd
http://busymamablogdesign.blogspot.com/
Thanks, Verna