Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Crib workout


I just found Stephen in a funny predicament of his own design. I had to take a photo before rescuing him. :-)
As I post, Munchie is kicking the bars of his crib over and over and squealing at the noise he's making.

He's been in a really good mood. He was so well-behaved while I went to get my Kentucky driver's license. (Yes. I'm very bad. I've been living in Hoptown for 3 years and I was still hanging on to my Illinois driver's license.) But my birthday is in two days and it was about to expire so I had to bite the bullet. Anyhow, the waiting room at the Justice Center is just two long cushioned benches facing each other, so I was nervous about Stephen getting fussy. But he just sat on my lap contentedly, looking at the half dozen people also waiting. Smiling at each one until the strangers reciprocated. Very cute. He made mama proud. He didn't even fuss much when I made him lie in my lap so they could take my ID photo :-) Joe joked that if Munchie was sitting in my lap, my driver's license would have a little wisp of hair sticking up under my chin. That would have been pretty cute, but I thought it safer to keep him out of the frame.

The poor kid is over the nasty cold he had in January, but now his little GI is on the fritz. I've been trying to give him Pedialyte, but you'd think it was turpentine or something. He spits out most of what I get in his mouth. Oh. gross. He's just spit up the rest on my leg. Well, better post now!

No comments: