Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Daily dose of munchie

I was getting the feeling that many of my readers are more interested in the mini munchie (a.k.a. Stephen, my son) than the Moody Foodie (a.k.a. Emily the girl who tries to cook what she wants to eat). So I'm starting a new blog, devoted just to giving you a daily dose of the little guy and his antics.

Here he is in his chair watching me at my computer. He's snuggled in a fleece blanket from his great auntie Betsy Harlor... He likes the thing so much he smiles when he sees it coming. Any ideas where I can get another one, just in case we lose it?

A little bit about Stephen--born on August 17, 2008, making him about 15 weeks old. In recent weeks he's begun drool-bombing everything, blowing bubbles, and just today he started "razzing." He likes to laugh, loves hugs and kisses and to fly through the air (with some assistance from mom or dad). He'd much rather face out into the crowd when he's held, though once in a while he'll submit to some snugglin with whoever is holding him. He's small, but mighty and full of energy.

I've got a couple of videos of him on The Moody Foodie, but just today they seem to have disappeared... anyone else having problems with them? (edit 12/3: I guess it was just my computer acting goofy.)

No comments: